Hiring the wrong person within the health and wellbeing sector can have serious and long lasting consequences. With job-fill rates as low as 5% across some healthcare verticals, this means that 9 out 10 roles will go unfilled. This also means that 9 out of 10 vulnerable people are living without direct care or supportive service. The NDIS is also experiencing a skills shortage of approximately 100,000+ workers.
Finding the right fit for clients and candidates is critical, and partnering with a leading healthcare recruitment agency has never been more important. We are here to help.
8 Reasons why clients want to work with us
1) Expertise in recruitment We are experts at what we do. We live and breathe recruitment and headhunting: Our leadership team has 70 + years combined recruitment experience. When you work with us, you work with industry leaders who have an insatiable appetite for success and a history of exceptional service delivery.
2) We know healthcare The founder and CEO of Curamoir began his career in the health and wellbeing sectors himself before transferring that knowledge and experience into healthcare recruitment. The team is not only experienced in health but passionate about making a difference to the people who are making a difference to the lives of others.
3) We maximise the client experience to its full potential We pride ourselves on our pre-screening and presentation process. Candidates will be presented to you in a sophisticated manner using a highly consultative approach. Not only will we outline their experience and skills but we will also outline their emotional and motivational drivers and most importantly, why we think they are the best fit for you.
4) Commitment to compliance Compliance tailored to how you want it. We don’t tell you what to do. You tell us what to do!
5) We invest in artificial Intelligence Our candidate attraction strategy is unrivalled and our investment into IT systems, automation, advertising platforms and database maintenance gives us access to highly credentialed candidates that are not on the open market.
6) Guarantee We guarantee every placement for three months.
7) The best in candidate aftercareAsk us about our industry leading candidate care program
8) Advice No current vacancies...or are you finding your budget tight at the moment? That’s fine. We are happy to help. We have devised a hiring manager toolkit which will give you tips and advice on streamlining your own recruitment process.
Have a vacancy that needs a candidate? Drop us a message in the form below